Together with De Winning, Riemst offers a special package: Local & Special in Kanne. This package includes a ride in a horse-drawn wagon, a short walk with an experienced guide, a visit to museums and a better understanding of nature by using all your senses. An ideal excursion for the whole family or team-building event with your colleagues!
- 9 a.m.: Departure horse-drawn wagon from Statie Square in Kanne
- 10 a.m.: Visit to the marl caves of Kanne
- 11.30 a.m.: Departure horse-drawn wagon in the direction of the Fortress of Eben-Emael
- noon: Lunch
- 1 p.m.: Visit to the Fortress of Eben-Emael
- 2.30 p.m.: Short guided nature walk
- 3 p.m.: Departure horse-drawn wagon to final destination
- 3.30 p.m.: Arrival in Kanne
Price including entrance and guide: 560 euros per horse-drawn wagon (maximum of 20 persons)
For large groups, additional horse-drawn wagons can be arranged.
Period: reservations are possible for both weekdays and weekends